Tencent, the Company Behind the popular Battle Royale game PUBG is not leaving anybody behind. The game got extremely popular when launched for Mobile. But there were some users who faced problems in running PUBG Mobile smoothly on their low-end android mobile phones. To address this Issue, Tencent has come up with “PUBG Mobile Lite”. It is the lighter version of PUBG Mobile and supports low-end Android smartphones. In this article, we are sharing some steps using which you can Play PUBG Mobile Lite on PC.
UPDATE: Tencent has now released Official Software to Play PUBG Mobile Lite on PC. Using this New Software, You can Play PUBG Mobile Lite on Laptop, Desktop Computers. Read the Given Article for Details:
Use Any of these Three Methods to Play PUBG Mobile Lite version of the game on PC:
Method 1 – Play Using Official Software by Tencent
Download & Install PUBG Mobile Lite on PC (Windows 7/8/10)
You will be glad to know that you can also Enjoy PUBG Mobile Lite on your Windows (Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10) & Mac Systems. The Combination of PC & Lite Version of PUBG Mobile is deadly because in this way you will get the smoothest ever experience of Playing PUBG.
As it is the Lighter version, it will lack a few things:
- Only 40 Players can Play PUBG Mobile Lite at a Time
- The Maps are Smaller
Keeping these negative aspects aside, let’s focus on the positive side:
- High-Quality Graphics & HD Audio for Low-End Devices
- Smaller Maps means Intense Fighting Experience
- Matches are Quick (10 minutes)
- HD- In-Game Voice Chat with Friends or Foe
Method 1: Official Method
Download & Install Official PUBG Mobile Lite Software On PC
Recently, Tencent has released an Official Software for PC Players who want to Play PUBG Mobile Lite. This Tool is currently in Beta Version. It’s better to use this Software for Playing PUBG Mobile on PC because it is developed by the Creators of the Game.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7,8,10 (64 Bit)
- CPU: Core i3 2.4 GHz
- RAM: 4 GB
- Free Space: 4GB
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4000
These are the minimum requirements. However, for better gaming experience, we recommend
- A Core i5 Processor combined with
- 8 GB of RAM and
- A dedicated graphics card.
If your Laptop or Desktop has the minimum configuration as per details mentioned above, you can Download & Install PUBG Mobile Lite PC Software. Here the Steps:
- First of All Download the Software
- The Size of the Software is 61.2 MB. Once Downloaded, Double Click the Setup File to Start the Installation
- Once the Software is Installed, Click on “Ok” to Launch the PUBG Mobile Lite PC Installer
Note: In order to Access the Software, you need to Login with your PUBG Mobile Account
- Once Logged in, you can Easily Play PUBG Mobile Lite on PC
Read Also: Best Guns in PUBG Mobile
Controls: How to Play with Keyboard & Mouse
Once You have downloaded the above-mentioned software, you can start playing with following controls:
1 : Main weapon
2 : Secondary weapon
3 : Pistol
4 : Melee weapon
5 : Bomb
7 : Medical device
8 : First aid kit
9 : Bandage
0 : Energy drink
I : Open the handle window
How to Move
W : Go ahead.
A : Walk to the left.
D : Walk to the left.
S : Back.
Q : Tilt to the left.
E : Tilt to the right.
C : Ride
X : armory
Z : Crouch,
F : use/store
V : switch the view between the FPP / the TPP
B : Change mode, the firing of guns at
M: Open a map
CTRL-Left : Walk
left SHIFT: run,
SPACE, :. Jump / climb
Method 2: Unofficial Method
Play PUBG Mobile Lite on PC using Bluestacks(Windows, Mac)
Follow these Steps to Get “PUBG Mobile Lite” Installed –
- First of All, Open up your Android Emulator Software (Preferably, Bluestacks)
- Now you need to “Download PUBG Mobile Lite” apk file & obb data (LINK)
- Once you have the apk file, obb data and Bluestacks opened up, click on “Install apk” option within the Bluestacks app
Note: If you have Downloaded the XAPK File, You need to Install the apkpure app to Install it. It will Automatically Install OBB Data & APK File. If you have Downloaded OBB Data & apk Files separately, follow the steps below :
- Now Select the Location of your .apk file and click on Install
- After the game is installed, there is one more important step that you should complete before enjoying PUBG mobile lite version on PC. You need to Place the OBB data. To Do so, Open up the File Manager software and copy the OBB data in the OBB folder
- Once you do this, you are all Set!
Method 3: Play Using Tencent Gaming Buddy
PUBG Mobile Lite on PC using Official Tencent Mobile Buddy Emulator
Open the Tencent’s Official Emulator Software – Gaming Buddy
- Now, you need to press F9
- Various Options will Pop up. You will see “Browser” Too, Click on it
- Download PUBG LITE using that browser.
That’s it, you now have PlayerUnknown Battleground Lite on PC version. You are Good to Go!