Mac users: this guide is for you! We have already made a guide for windows users, but we couldn’t leave you guys out! You probably have already seen windows users using Android Emulators. Wondering how you can play PUBG Mobile on Mac now? Good news is it isn’t very complicated! You’ll be playing PUBG Mobile on Mac in the next few minutes. Just follow our guide, we laid everything out for you!
So how exactly can you play PUBG Mobile on your Mac OS?
There are two ways that allow you to play PUBG Mobile on your Mac OS. You can install a compatible Android Emulator software or you can use a virtual machine. Below, we show you both ways!
Method One: Play PUBG Mobile on Mac using an Android Emulator.
This is more or less the same process followed by Windows users. You can play PUBG Mobile on Mac just as on Windows by simply using an Android Emulator.
So what do you need?
- The first requirement is the Mac system, obviously. Good news is that all Mac OS versions are compatible so it doesn’t matter which Mac OS you are using.
- Second requirement is an Android Emulator Tool that works on Mac. We will be using “Mumu Android Emulator”.
Download PUBG Mobile on Mac OS
There is no official emulator support for Mac OS users. The official emulator for PUBG Mobile i.e. Tencent Gaming Buddy currently supports only windows users. Yes I know that sucks but bear with us. After researching, we found the best emulator to play Pubg mobile on Mac. Below are the steps to play PUBG Mobile on Mac with the Mumu Emulator.
Steps to Play PUBG Mobile on Mac OS using Android Emulator
- Once you have downloaded and installed it, open MUMU emulator on your Mac.
- Click on the Mumu emulator shortcut to open up the App.
Note – MUMU Player for Mac works in the Chinese Language. To understand steps, Click Here
- Once you are at the “Dashboard”, download “apkpure” app.
- Once “Apkpure” app is installed, open it up and download “PUBG Mobile”.
- As the download completes, you will see PUBG Mobile shortcut in the dashboard.
- Now open up the app, login using Facebook or Twitter or as a guest and start playing PUBG Mobile on your Mac.
Method 2: Using Parallels Desktop
This is an alternative method to work your way around the Mac to play PUBG Mobile on your system. Let’s take a look at it in detail.
Steps to using the parallels virtual windows on your Mac
“Parallels Desktop” is a software that creates a virtual environment within your Mac. It’s similar to “Virtual Box” in Windows.
- Download & install “Parallels Desktop” on your Mac.
- Once Installed, open up the “Parallels Desktop” tool and install “Windows 7 / Windows 8 or Windows 10”.
- Now access the installed windows within “Parallels Desktop”.
- Download & Install Tencent Gaming Buddy.
- You can finally play PUBG Mobile on Mac with Tencent Gaming Buddy all thanks to the Parallels Desktop.
There are various methods to playing PUBG Mobile on your Mac OS. We think the second method is the easiest to understand and complete. This is only because the mumu emulator is in another language, which makes things a bit more complicated.
Congratulations! If you went through out guide and completed the steps, you now know how to Play PUBG Mobile on Mac. Windows users don’t have th eupper hand now do they? If you found the guide helpful, please leave a comment about it, thanks!