Tencent Gaming Buddy (TGB), How to Download Tencent Gaming Buddy PUBG Mobile Emulator on Windows (7,8,10) PC
All the Lovers of PUBG Mobile will be glad to know that now there is an official solution to Play PUBG Mobile on PC. Tencent, the company behind PUBG has launched an Official emulator. Using this Emulator you can enjoy the PUBG Mobile game on your PC for free. In this article, you will come to know how to Download & install PUBG Mobile Official Emulator i.e. Tencent Gaming Buddy on your PC. Let’s not waste time and get started right away.
Tencent Gaming Buddy – Download TGB Emulator on PC
You can try various other Android Emulators and play PUBG Mobile on PC, but I guarantee you that no other emulator is going to deliver a better experience than PUBG’s Official Emulator by Tencent. The reason behind this is very simple. This emulator is created specifically for PUBG Mobile game. All settings and functionalities are set up to provide the best gaming experience to PUBG fans.
Benefits of Tencent Gaming Buddy:
- Precise Control with Mouse & Keyboard.
- High-Resolution Support (Up to 2K).
- Simplicity (Download > Install > Play).
- Control customization according to the requirement.
How to Download Tencent Gaming Buddy (Official PUBG Mobile Emulator, TGB) on Windows
Before moving on to download the Tencent Emulator, ensure that your system fulfills Tencent Gaming Buddy System Requirements:
- Dual-core CPU with 1.4Ghz at least 3 GB of Ram.
- Graphics capable of supporting OpenGL 2.0 or DXD11.
- Minimum GPU Requirement is Intel HD Graphics 4000.
- Tencent Gaming Buddy Works on all versions of Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 & Windows 10. 32 and 64 bit architecture are supported.
Note: Failing to meet the above-mentioned system requirements will lead towards very low grade playing experience.
Let’s now download the Tencent Gaming Buddy Emulator :
- First of all, Visit the official page i.e. syzs.qq.com
You will see this:
- Click on the “Download” link to start the download process.
- Once downloaded, open up the file to start the installation.
- Once installed, you will see the shortcut on your desktop, if not you will find the program listed in the “all programs” section.
- After you open up the Tencent emulator, additional files will download. You will have to wait until the download completes.
- Once downloaded, click on “PUBG Mobile” to get started.
- That’s it! Now you can play PUBG Mobile on PC using Official PUBG Emulator – “Tencent Gaming Buddy!